Tis the season of year-end lists . . . the best books, movies, new words, etc., etc. Some of the lists are fun (Wait, I forgot about that book!) Some are annoying (Why is that movie on the best-of list??) Some recaps are depressing (I won’t remind you of what went wrong in the world this year—I’m sure you haven’t forgotten).
I’m offering you my list of some VERY GOOD things that happened in 2015.
- My husband and I celebrated 30 years of marriage with a trip to Italy last April.
- I retired from paid work (mostly).
- Elizabeth signed a publishing contract for her memoir, HOUSE OF FIRE, which will come out in Spring 2016.
- The Supreme Court ruled that the U.S. Constitution guarantees the right to same-sex marriage.
- Earlier this month, 195 countries adopted legally binding global action plan to address climate change.
Let us know about something that made your best-of list for 2015.
The WordSisters wish you all the best in 2016!